- International Cell Phones and Computers - Critical Facts You Need to Know
International Cell Phones and computers...find facts and suggestions.
- Travelling to Europe - Electrical Solutions Made Easy
Travelling to Europe - electrical solutions made easy...travelling with electrical appliances can be a struggle. It takes up luggage space, blows out international hotel fuses, there are few electrical outlets..
- Cheap Airline Fares - 7 Simple Ways to Find Discount Airline Deals
"On any given flight, passengers in the same section of the plane are paying a wide range of airfares, with some paying twice what others pay"
- Why Travel To Europe
Europe... many travelers do not really understand or know the continent of Europe. It does not matter whether you pedal, fly or drive, you will find a convenient and exciting way to see Europe. One thing for sure, if this is your first trip to Europe, you will fall in love.
- Perfect Hotel in Italy - Cinque Terre, Moterrosso
Andrea Poggi has owned this grand old hotel for years. Efficient and friendly staff (mostly family members) work the reception area and give the art of hospitality a new meaning. There are 19 rooms...some with balconies facing the ocean.
- Secret Discovery for Great Italian Food at Miky's Restaurant in Monterosso Italy
Miky's charming Italian eatery is packed with well tailored locals who know their seafood...but do not want to spend a fortune.
- Amazing Italian Food - II Pirata Delle of Cinque Terre - Vernazza, Italy
Hop on one of the "old milk run" trains that service the five villiages in the Cinque Terre region...Monterosso, Vernazza, Manarola and Riomaggiore
- Photographic Tour of Normandy D - Day Beaches
The tour begins early June in Honsfluer, France where the Seine River greets the English Channel. 19th century artist Eugene Boudin lived and painted here
- Normany Beaches - D-Day - Changed the Course of History
June 6, 1944 at 0016 Hours (12:16 AM) the Horsa British glider carrying 25 paratroopers, crash-landed near the Caen Canal in Northern France.
- Cinque Terre Hiking - Remote Chunk of the Italian Riviera
"In 1999 Cinque Terre National Marine Park was formed. A daring seven mile pictorial hiking trail was developed with rustic walkways, rock steps and risky paths"
- Unique Italian Festival Even the Italians Don't Know About
"Cinque Terre...A remote region along the "Italian Riviera." This annual celebration takes place on the saturday proceeding Ascension Su"
- International Drivers License Requirements You Need to Know
Many countries do not recognize U.S drivers licenses. Most countries accept an International Driving Permit (IDP) The IDP is honored in more than 150 countries around the world. Auto clubs can provide a listing of these international destinations
- Europe Car Rental - Driving Tips You Need to Know
"Car rental agencies are always very busy and like to just hand you the keys and paperwork and let you deal with it."
- How to Make Reservations and Save Money on Hotels in the Cinque Terre Region of Italy